No Image
What type of cover do I need if I have a mortgage?

The only insurance you will need to purchase when getting a mortgage is usually buildings insurance. Mortgage lenders will require buildings insurance to be in place at the least and this is to protect the security (property) they are lending against.  In short, buildings insurance covers your home against any damage that may need to be repaired or even a full rebuild in the event of a fire amongst a list of perils the buildings insurance will cover against.

Posted In
Recent Posts