Keylifefs Logo
retail shop insurance

I want to protect my shop’s contents, liabilities, and money

Shop insurance is a form of insurance cover that can protect both your high street and online retail business against various risks and claims. These may come from customers, who could have injured themselves or become ill through using your products, or from damages inflicted through any employees you’re responsible for.

If you operate an online shop, then insuring yourself against cyber-attacks will be a high priority. Meanwhile, if you own or rent shop space, you may want to insure your business against property damage to your buildings and contents caused by fire or flood.

There is a lot to consider when choosing the best type of insurance for your business. If you store stock, you may want to cover your goods against theft or damage at your shop or home. You are also, able to cover goods being sent by post or via a courier. The insurance cover you need for your shop will also depend on your business and the specific risks you want to cover. These are some of the most popular insurance covers for shops; public and product liability insurance, employers’ liability insurance, business buildings and contents insurance, stock cover and business interruption insurance.

Ready to start a conversation with Key Life Financial Services?
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you.
Call +44 (0) 207 100 1765 or email

Get in Touch

Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, looking to refinance your existing mortgage, looking for lending options for your business, or needing help finding the right insurance coverage, we've got you covered. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards achieving your financial goals.

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

    Keylifefs Wills